Hide a Zip File inside a JPEG
How do I do it?
All you need to do is:
- Create a Folder
- Place your zip (for example a123.zip) file inside that folder and a jpg (for example test.jpg) picture you want to use.
- Open command prompt and navigate to that folder
- Type "COPY /B test.jpg + a123.zip final.jpg" (obviously, substitute the names of the actual ZIP/JPEG file where relevent.
- It will create a file named "final.jpg".
- Then, just change the extension of the file from .jpg to .zip to use it as a zip file.